Woodnet Forums
Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts (/showthread.php?tid=7365413)

Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - museumguy - 10-10-2021

I have a Craftsman Laser Trac digital level, 320.48293 and the battery door broke. I'm usually pretty good at finding parts however this time I'm coming up empty. Any body have any ideas?

RE: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - kurt18947 - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 08:42 AM)museumguy Wrote: I have a Craftsman Laser Trac digital level, 320.48293 and the battery door broke. I'm usually pretty good at finding parts however this time I'm coming up empty. Any body have any ideas?
Any luck finding the OEM? The list at vintagemachinery says 320.xxxx is Chervon (Asian). That might be tough.

RE: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - museumguy - 10-12-2021

No luck. I have a feeling I'm just going to tape the door shut when I use the level.

Thanks for the info.

RE: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - Cabinet Monkey - 10-16-2021

I believe that was also marketed under the Husky brand.  So, you might try searching their part network.

RE: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - Handplanesandmore - 10-16-2021

Since the door or cap is on the end of the level, I'd try holding the cap in place with a large binder clip, and then remove the handle.

Simon

RE: Craftsman Laser Trac Digital Level Parts - museumguy - 10-16-2021

(10-16-2021, 11:48 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Since the door or cap is on the end of the level, I'd try holding the cap in place with a large binder clip, and then remove the handle.

Simon

Hmmm, we may have a winner. Thanks.

Also, I'm going to research the Husky suggestion. Thanks also.