I'm moving to a new place so I'm trying to minimize what I have to move.  I have a Dewalt miter saw and stand and a Rikon bench top sander for sale.  http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/tls/5853461035.html  I'll take a little bit off those prices for a Woodnetter.

Also, I'm culling some lumber as well.  Mainly Alder and a little bit of Oak.  2" to 6" wide pieces 2-3' long.  The stack is maybe a foot tall.  Not enough to build a blanket chest out of, more like a jewelry box or 3.  Also some Walnut pieces that would be good for turning pens or the like.  Free for the taking.

One other free thing.  Years ago, I bought an air compressor from user Bartee on here.  When I bought it he also gave me a Rockler dovetail jig.  I've built probably a dozen drawers with it since I bought it.  Anyone who buys the miter saw can have the dovetail jig for free.  

PM me with any questions.  Thanks.
North Atlanta area. Miter saw, bench sander, and some free stuff.