The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Not too much work the last couple weeks. Got cold and radiant heat is not filled and dontw want risk anything freezing. I got some regulators and Milton V hi-flo quick connects and have been deciding on the aero-motive retractable hose reel's new hose. Also been thinking of outlet placements.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

A little time spent thinking saves a lot of time later...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Big Dave said:

A little time spent thinking saves a lot of time later...

What he said. I'm a thinker.

Warmer today and I had the day off so I worked on some wiring for the ceiling in the new shop. Shop ceiling is 16' to the bottom of the trusses.

I was just thinking about this over the weekend.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

After installing two of my circuit 2X4s I decided I did not like the blue box for wiring them together. So today I changed out those blue boxes where the 2X4s meet for 4" metal boxes. MUCH easier to wire. I also used Wago 773 push wire connectors to make joining the wires MUCH easier. Sure beats twisting wire nuts. Here is the 1st circuit of lights.

Wago 773 2-wire push wire connector

I just discovered those wago wire connectors this summer when I wired my new shop. What an improvement over wire nuts. Ken
I didn't even know such a thing existed...need to get a box.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Nice idea, I first saw those when I bought strips of T-8's lights they had them incorporated into the wiring.The only thing is you have to keep an assortment of them like 2,3 &4 wire ones.
I have made a total of 12 of these boards now. Four more to make for the metal halide lights then I need to install them (4 are up already - see lights above).