The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Great idea on the outfeed table. Wonderful set of helpers you have there, too. They look proud to have helped. Keep that up and they'll conquer their own worlds in the future.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Never see a Pic of the SO??
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Angela, my wife, helps out a lot too!

[Image: IMG_20161212_164511_zpswqrkyize.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Obviously, you are under orders to never post her face online. My wife is of the same mind, understandably. If I was her, I wouldn't want my face associated with the actions and posts of someone like me, either.

Laugh
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
What are you planning for the miter slots into the table? not happy with my first time I did it..
The table is mobile. I am really thinking about removing the one piece of track at that end and adding the gap back to the lower extrusion> Then I would roll that gap to the miter slot I need when needed and also using the gap for my tracksaw cuts when I break down my ply for the sheets I cut on the cnc. I also have a jessem maser slide I can install but some of my jigs still need a slot. Not 100% sure yet.

My plywood giftbox is here

[Image: IMG_20161220_062345_zpsmttm2vx8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161220_062427_zpselwdtvt9_edit_148...3pfkwb.jpg]

2016 GMC 3500HD SLT 4X4 single rear wheel long bed double cab replaced my Titan yesterday.

Wink 
Oh man, that's just too bad ......  
Winkgrin
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(12-21-2016, 12:16 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: 2016 GMC 3500HD SLT 4X4 single rear wheel long bed double cab replaced my Titan yesterday.

From Nissan to GMC, eh??

Well, you're getting warmer...

Laugh

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Nice, good luck with it.

My next truck is going to be a full 8' bed as well, live and learn.  Don't need the back compartment however, 2 door is enough.  I'm thinking Ford F-250, but could be convinced otherwise.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis