The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
any moisture that gets under that slide in liner will rot out the bed.  I bought an extra bed for my truck because of it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Going to try out the BAK Revolver X2 Hard rolling liner and BAKBox. I like the Aluminum design of it, Helps there was a warehouse deal on one too from Amazon so the price was worth rolling the dice on it for me. The BAKBox seems like a neat idea too, under cover box that gets locked in but can also fold out of the way when needed.

[Image: cover%20and%20box_zps2luc9pqe.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Took a crazy gamble. An Amazon seller had a BAK Revolver X2 bed cover that had been returned for more than $400 cheaper than a new one. It is a 8' rolling aluminum slat vinyl top tonneau cover that locks along the bed sides (aluminum slats cet captured in a full length clamp when closed) and the locked tailgate prevents easy access. Because it is a rolling hard cover you cannot slice it open. Anyway the cover showed up last night and the rails had a tiny ben on two tabs that I immediately fixded with a parallel clamp perfectly. The cover itself was sealed and so were all the parts. Went on awesome. Sometimes a gamble pays off! I also installed the under cover cargo box that can also fold out of the way if you don't want to use it.

[Image: IMG_20161228_211608_zpstf2q3r3e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161228_224821_zpsrvuiqfas.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161228_223122_zpslstahtgy.jpg]

Awesome! Totally
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
did you get an undercoating done?  they use alot of salt around here and every vehicle is getting ate up.  My dad got his 2010 sprayed with some sort or rubberizing (almost looks like rhino lining) underneath, and there's no rust.  we had to strip off some of it.. peeled like the plastic dip stuff, and it was fresh under that.. no rust starting.
My Day Job
well, bye.
I did not get asked for the undercoating at the dealer or at line-x. I had it on the titan - original owner did it. It was still rusty under there when i traded it in except on the running boards.

Honestly this Laura Buick dealer did not even push an extended warranty on me. They said you just want the reg warranty right? Then moved on to be done and to the next customer.

Installed a start of the 10" mainline run of Nordfab today. Have some lines for a chopsaw station and an 8" drop for the jointer planer station.

[Image: IMG_20170408_163006_zpsf9smq97z.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170408_163022_zpsweu3hmgs.jpg]

Mike
I was wondering how your shop build was coming along
Will having those pipes so high from the machines and your high ceilings hurt your dust collection ?
Or do you have a monster dust collector to hook to it ?
Sam
Have a 5hp delta single stage and a 5hp cyclone. If i dont like it i will buy a 10hp.

(04-09-2017, 10:12 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Have a 5hp delta single stage and a 5hp cyclone. If i dont like it i will buy a 10hp.

I like your style!  More is better.  

Epic build.  Keep the pics coming.  
Yes

At-a-kid on the family. Cherish them...blink and the girls will be grown. DAMHIKT
Arnie