Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Belated Christmas gift pics...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fortunately, the gifts were completed in time. But it has taken me a while to get around to posting the pics.

Made a couple outdoor BBQ carts for the folks. Wood is Cedar. Finish is BLO/ mineral spirits. Tops are tile. Cabinet is big enough to hold a spare propane tank. The black rail is 1" rigid conduit, painted, with a pin to remove it so it can be used as a paper towel holder. Threw on a couple hooks for the BBQ tools, some all- weather casters, and a couple coats of good sealer on the tile grout for cleaning purposes. Sides and door are Cedar slats over 1/4" ply.

Turned out alright for a guy with 1 workbench, sharing the garage with the car and the kids!

Nice! With a wood top, it could be a nice little parking spot for any number of portable power tools.

Well done.
Hey, you should have waited until November, and just posted them as "Christmas gifts"

We would have all just assumed they were for next Christmas, and shaken our heads thinking darn, I really need to get busy...............
Very Nice!
Well done!
I like them! And I like your design.