Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Portamate again (Amazon, this time)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazon Prime, $38.94.

Amazon
Picked up an unopened box last week at Lowes on the clearance rack for $20 last week. Seemed too good to pass up
Charlie_D said:

Picked up an unopened box last week at Lowes on the clearance rack for $20 last week. Seemed too good to pass up

Uh oh. Portamate wars. "I picked one up at my Lowes, and they paid me $20 to haul it away."

Next?

Aram said:

[blockquote]Charlie_D said:

Uh oh. Portamate wars. "I picked one up at my Lowes, and they paid me $20 to haul it away."

Next?

[/blockquote]s

I was driving by Lowes and a guy in a blue apron threw one in the bad of my truck. darn near ran over him.

Next

[/blockquote]

Next?

:

[/blockquote]s

I was driving by Lowes and a guy in a blue apron threw one in the bad of my truck. darn near ran over him.

Next

[/blockquote] :
I needed some plumbing supplies so I stopped by Lowes when they were $20 and couldn't find any. As hard as it is to believe, they have a worse website than HD