Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Where can I buy a new Powermatic hat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buddy of mine just scored a 3520 and I'd like to get him a hat. Can't find one on the web & local Rockler is out.

Thanks, g
Go right to the source ... Powermatic apparel shop .
Holy crap! They have great stuff at decent prices! I must have Googled 6 different ways and never found a thing. Didn't think of "apparel".

Thanks!! Already placed the order.

g
You would think most companies would sell their promotional items dirt cheap for the advertisement. Menards seem to do promos with t-shirts and hats.
toolmiser said:

You would think most companies would sell their promotional items dirt cheap for the advertisement. Menards seem to do promos with t-shirts and hats.

years back they gave them away free around farm country at least free hats were a given
The Powermatic shop stool is really nice. I broke two Rocklers within a year and now the Powerematic has been solid for 7 or so years.
Used to be when you bought a Jet or Powermatic machine they would give you a sign, hat, replica die cast car, toy etc...
If anyone has the toy Jet dust collector and wants to sell it, please let me know.