Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Test Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a test to see if I can post an image to the upgraded forum.

Bill

[Image: 22843337864_b91591daae_c.jpg]Painted and Finished on the Porch by edn732, on Flickr
I bet that made somebody really happy Big Grin
All I see is a link. Do y'all see the picture embedded In the thread?
I see it fine.  Using Chrome.
Yeah I was on Chrome when I first commented, now I'm in Internut Exploder, still seeing the same cute rocking horse. When I first came on in IE I was a guest, and darned if wasn't seeing a string of posts from all over the forum, including the basement.

[Image: Delta%20planer_zpsdhfc1buy.jpg]" />

Seemed pretty straight forward. Anyone see a planer?

[Image: Delta%20planer_zpsdhfc1buy.jpg]

This time I did it just as I used to. Used the copied link from Photobucket "IMG", and just dropped that into the text box. Did not use the "add an image" icon on the dashboard. I see I don't have all the image litter around the pics.
Only seeing the links IE11 W10
BillN, click on the User CP at the upper left of the screen under Welcome.  On the left side of that screen click on Edit Options under Your Profile.  On the right side of that screen is Thread View options and there is an option to view images in the thread.  You may also want to go through and check or uncheck some of the other options in there.

HTH,
BTH