Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Acme Tools Free Makita Battery deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acme Tools is having their buy two select Makita Bare Tools get two free 4.0ah LXT18 batteries sale. That includes ordering two $44 18v Makita coffee makers and then getting the free batteries. YMMV. Anyone here need a coffee maker?

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/SearchDisp...Q&pageView=
Thanks for the heads up. I even have a few Makita yard tools that use these.

Mike
I bought their 36V (two 18V) line trimmer and it is great. Also got the 4 bank charger and it rocks.
Thanks for the heads up Mike

I am tired of my Dewalt 14.4 drill and how it kills batteries and I have had them rebuilt many times.  I hope they have the sale next year so I can get two drills since I do not want to get anymore batteries or Dewalt drills anymore.
Arlin they had a similar sale late last year so it may even happen again this year. You don't have to get cheap coffee makers, any elidgable 2 tools will get you batteries.  I am just stocking up on batteries.
I have not had good luck with any battery operated tool, I tried several with the same results. Batteries just don't last so I went back to the old fashion corded tool's period.

Steve
I agree with Window Guy.  I like the tailed tools when not using; as St Roy calls them "Alcohol powered tools".
Thanks Mike.  Once again you cost me $$$$$$$ No No Angry Angry Angry