Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Cherry TV Stand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After years of my TV on an old toy box and accessories like game systems and DVDs/bluerays strewn about, I figured it was time to update. Cherry TV stand made of solid cherry and cherry veneer with wenge inlay accents. Two drawers to hold the miscellaneous DVDs, blue rays, xbox games, controllers, etc. There is space above the drawer boxes to set blue ray player, etc. Had originally planned to add a second shelf above the lower shelf but don't need it currently - maybe in the future. Comments / critiques welcome. Cheers - Matt

[Image: nkBJ9I2N3kAd9dzGuxxQhYMqq5Lye0odyKM__Mo-...61-h708-no][Image: oKy93-ItH-IFtNtgdVQ379FBb7rYECMm2bH67h4Q...61-h708-no]

[Image: g-GkuXTx6tNzlCpZJZoXYSAliLhBVFm7g0nyojlV...61-h708-no][Image: GP9KkEWCQV-eSlRhnrIWl-67q_DhpgzFXbt_jngW...61-h708-no]

SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
very nice
Excellent!!!
Beautiful piece of furniture. My eyes are drawn to of all things the feet and the taper and how it draws the eyes upward. I know it may a simple taper but it's the first thing my eyes went to for some reason. I like the in-lay as well...kind of breaks up the top and keeps you looking for more.
All I see are four round symbols.
(12-21-2016, 07:23 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: [ -> ]All I see are four round symbols.

+1   I'd really like to see your TV stand.

Joel
I don't see the pictures either...
Same here.

Mel
Sorry, I'm not very good with uploading these images. Try these.
That's better.  Nice, I like at least what I'd call Asian influence in the legs.  What was your finishing schedule?  

John
Pages: 1 2