Woodnet Forums

Full Version: New shop desk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided yesterday that I needed a fold up shop/design desk in the shop, so hunted around and found enough material to throw one together. Still need to make some decent legs and make a holder for iwhen folded up on the wall..

Just another year or so and I may have the shop where I can actually design some new projects that aren't shop projects ;-0

Andy
mos maiorum
Nice!
I like your shop even if I can only see a small corner.
Looks great!
Ag
Nice desk. Shop looks mighty purty, too.
Nice desk. Where does your coffee cup go?
Dang it Jim, knew I should have posted plans for advice!

mos maiorum
Nice piece of equipment there!

I'm sure a custom "caul like" angle piece will be forthcoming for your coffee-cup Smile

Chris
It's still a mock up. You have time to drill a hole for a cup in the top. Then, when the top fills with "stuff" just sweep everything through the hole. Use a brush, however. I still have deep tattoos from spearing myself on various drafting pencils. 

I do like the hanging drafting tool storage. Is that your construction?
Looks nice and handy. Cool
Drafting tool came like that, and yes a strategically placed hole would serve several purposes.....

mos maiorum
It looks great. Your hard work will surely pay off and it's going to give you satisfaction at the end, I can say from experience. As last year I made desk for my Home-Office using my wardrobe wooden doors. It turned out to be good. Then, with the help of my husband, he asked me to view products it was the high back mesh chair. I got one and it's good that finally I was ready to work for my Home-Office.
Pages: 1 2