Woodnet Forums

Full Version: where to buy this window catch question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All, still not sure how best to post pictures but thats another problem.   I am trying to find where to buy a brass window catch like the one below.   I took it out of the window in my old house in Chicago and recycled it for a small cabinet.   I like it so much that I want to do the same for another cabinet I am building right now.  Not sure what the correct term is so that they come up when I do a search.  Thanks a bunch.

window catch

window catch closed
(10-02-2017, 02:09 PM)deeno Wrote: [ -> ]All, still not sure how best to post pictures but thats another problem.   I am trying to find where to buy a brass window catch like the one below.   I took it out of the window in my old house in Chicago and recycled it for a small cabinet.   I like it so much that I want to do the same for another cabinet I am building right now.  Not sure what the correct term is so that they come up when I do a search.  Thanks a bunch.

window catch

window catch closed

your Ace hdwe store
(10-02-2017, 02:40 PM)JGrout Wrote: [ -> ]your Ace hdwe store

JGrout, thanks!   Now that I know what its called its easy to find.