Woodnet Forums

Full Version: LN, LV, Two Cherries and Irwin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting to clean out some of the stuff I've found over the summer and these require absolutely no work, so they are up first. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS because I find it the least expensive, but I'm happy to use a different carrier if you prefer. Money order, check, cash and Paypal (F&F) are all fine. First PM, blah blah blah. First up is a NOS LN left-handed edge plane. When I say "NOS", I'm serious. I had to tear open the blue plastic bag to take the picture. $125.
[Image: uMLyIsTm.jpg]
Brand new replacement iron for a LN skew block plane. $25
[Image: 47VpXm5m.jpg]
Brand new egg beater from Lee Valley. Its about $60 on their site. $40
[Image: fgpcQo0m.jpg]
Pretty much brand new LV Beading tool. Has all 6 cutters (5 are blanks, of course). $60
[Image: rHmshlmm.jpg]
Set of Two Cherries chisels in beautiful leather roll. Some of these were sharpened and some still have the protective coating. Only place I could find them with the leather roll was Craftsman Studios. $125.
[Image: 7rrDnxom.jpg]
[Image: am2L7sqm.jpg]
Last (for now) is a minty set of Irwin auger bits. Box could stand some cleaning, but the bits are about as crispy as you'll find. $65
[Image: XNArNUim.jpg][Image: E0gxsiNm.jpg][Image: AVALfCam.jpg]

I'll be posting some Record, MF, and Stanley planes pretty soon, too. If you're looking for something in particular just drop me a PM. Thanks for looking!!

Edited to add info on chisels. They are metric and sizes are 6,10,12,16,20 and 26. Sorry.
Those beautiful Irwin auger bits are spoken for. Thanks!!
LN edge plane and replacement iron are sold. Thanks! !
LV Beading tool has been sold. Thanks!!
Bump for the chisels and eggbeater
(10-04-2017, 02:16 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: [ -> ]Those beautiful Irwin auger bits are spoken for. Thanks!!

I saw a nice set of Irwin's just like that, at a flea market on Sunday.  Guy was asking $75 for his. 

Sweet!
(10-24-2017, 01:50 PM)Bill Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a nice set of Irwin's just like that, at a flea market on Sunday.  Guy was asking $75 for his. 

Sweet!

I try to be as reasonable as I can Yes