Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Piano Pen Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my entry into the 2018 IAP Bash Pen Box Contest. It is a replica of a Grand Piano. It is a combination pen box and music box. The box was constructed using various tools and jigs. The interior is finished in a Cardinal Red flocking. The keys were cut from pieces of white and black acrylic pen blanks.There is a brass plate behind the keys. The top has a clear plexiglass insert in the center to show off both the pen and also the musical movement that plays Elvis' "Love Me Tender" theme. It plays when the box is open and shuts off when closed as most music boxes do. There are musical themed decals on the top of the glass to enhance it. The box was finished in black lacquer. This was a fun little box for that special pen. Hope you like it. 
love it! seriously love it!
Wow! Nice.........
definately a winner,beautiful

Mel
WOW!! Incredible!!
Very creative! Looks great.
That is outstanding!
If the award is given strictly on boxes, I'd give you the award hands-down.  I wish you luck.
Very nice...
Make a pen that looks like a conductors baton to rest inside it.
I have an idea for a pen but was not able to get around to do it just yet but it will get done. I still need to make the pen for my last years entry the Billiard Table box. Maybe some of you remember this one too.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7328385
Pages: 1 2