Woodnet Forums

Full Version: HEAVY DUTY BAR CLAMPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am selling a total of 24 bar clamps.  The are all the heavy duty with a lot of clamping power.  They have names such as Hargrave and Cincinnati Tool.  All clamps are in very good condition.

I am asking $15.00 apiece or accepting offers for the lot. they are located in Brighton, Mi (48114)
Their sizes and quantity are:
2 @ 60 inches.
6 @ 48 inches.
15 @ 36 inches.
1 @ 30 inches.

Email me if you any questions, Geo

[attachment=9877][attachment=9878]
No ones jumped on this? The price is beyond really good. I have several of these and they are powerful clamps.
Shipping would be a killer for me, and......I don't really need them.
I have several....awesome clamps.
Wow that is an obscenely good price. Too bad I’m not local.
Any pictures of the 36 inchers? I'll be in Brighton area next Saturday evening but not sure of timing yet as to if/when we could meet.
I've got a buddy up in Delton I sent him a link to this. No response back yet.
How far are you from Owosso?
(04-15-2018, 03:24 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: [ -> ]How far are you from Owosso?

Brighton is 50 miles from Owosso.  Thanks for inquiring, George
(04-15-2018, 07:45 PM)avatar Wrote: [ -> ]Brighton is 50 miles from Owosso.  Thanks for inquiring, George

I have to check with my Brother to see if he can make the trip  Otherwise I am out because of mileage.
Wish you were closer to Chicago -- I'll be up there sometime soon and would love to have them but the miles just don't work out ;(
Pages: 1 2