Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Few wine stoppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been turning much so I decided to get busy and turn a few wine stoppers.
The straight ones I've had glued up for a while. The celtic knot ones were glued up to turn.
Purple heart, walnut and hard maple.

[Image: 42354772154_61ab524b2c_h.jpg]
Those are beautiful,great job.Now you are on a roll keep going.

Mel
They look Great. Way to go.
Very nice,  really like the middle one Cool
It has been awhile since you posted or made anything so I am glad you got it done and posted it for us.  Hope all is well with you.
(06-30-2018, 06:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: [ -> ]It has been awhile since you posted or made anything so I am glad you got it done and posted it for us.  Hope all is well with you.

Hi Arlin, I have done a few things recently and have posted them, mostly flat work. A couple months ago I posted a couple cutting boards I made for the neighbor. Then I turned a box for granddaughter a month ago and posted. I also just finished a small bench for a friend and posted. The wine stoppers are the latest. I don’t post all of my projects. I just finished a small bowl/tray waiting for the finish to dry and will post it in the turning forum.

The next couple projects are going to be some turned bowls/boxes. I also have some work I want to do on one of my rifles. I don’t know how I had time for all the fun stuff when I had a job  Big Grin

I’ve been retired for almost two years now and I cycle around my hobbies; metal detecting, photography, shooting sports, ATVing and my primary hobby woodworking.
Yes Glad everything is alright buddy and glad you are posting.