Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Anybody here have a 35mm film camera they want to sell or trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My daughter is in a photography class and needs a 35mm SLR film camera with a lens.

Doesn't need to be fancy, just needs to work and be in decent condition. 

I can buy or trade. I do have some turning blanks or possibly something else.
(09-01-2018, 12:40 PM)Woodjets Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter is in a photography class and needs a 35mm SLR film camera with a lens.

Doesn't need to be fancy, just needs to work and be in decent condition. 

I can buy or trade. I do have some turning blanks or possibly something else.

Sent you a pm. 

Jeff
Make sure the camera fits her hands Big Grin

When I started Nikons were too small but Canon fit well and I've been using them ever since.

I unloaded my film cameras several years ago but still haven't found someone to adopt my darkroom Rolleyes
Also, to add: Don't want to spend more than $50 plus shipping.
Have her check the local camera shop. Ours has a bunch of used cameras for sale, your's might also.
(09-01-2018, 04:52 PM)sniper Wrote: [ -> ]Have her check the local camera shop.  Ours has a bunch of used cameras for sale, your's might also.

I did. They want insane prices.
I can get one on eBay, but I thought I'd try here first.
I have one but its been about 25 years since I have used it. She can have it for shipping cost
(09-01-2018, 03:36 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: [ -> ]When I started Nikons were too small but Canon fit well and I've been using them ever since.
Just curious, when did you start? Nikon F's were  the camera to have when I started. That's if you believed the hype. But they were better than the offerings from Minolta and Canon at the time.
SLR film camera for smalls hands? I don't see how you can beat Olympus OM-1 or 2
Antique stores have all sorts of them.  I collect cameras and am amazed at all the 35's in those stores now.  Prices not too bad in most stores.
(09-02-2018, 07:56 AM)Gansett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how you can beat Olympus OM-1 or 2

Had an OM-1
Outstanding camera. They still fetch a decent price with a lens. Again, a great camera. Easy to use and very versatile.
Pages: 1 2