Woodnet Forums

Full Version: F.S. / Drill Press / Delta 18-900L with laser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 This press is in like new condition with very little use. This press has tons of designed features especially for woodworkers. It has an auto-tensioning belt drive system that allows for fast and easy speed changes along with 6 in of quill stroke, micro-adjustable depth stops, a red twin crosshair laser for point of bit contact, replaceable table inserts,  T-slots in the table for hold downs and fence, compound tilting table capability’s and a flexible led light that illuminates the work surface.

Sale Price $725.00

Here it is on Craig’s list to review for pictures: https://saginaw.craigslist.org/tls/6712611871.html

Here are the manufactures specs:
·       Motor: 3/4 HP
·       Table Size: 20 in. x 14 in.
·       Table Insert: 3.75 in. x 3.75 in. x 0.75 in.
·       Spindle Taper: Morse #2
·       Quil Diameter: 52mm
·       Chuck Capacity: 5/8 in.
·       Chuck to Base Capacity: 42.5in.
·       Width: 20 in.
·       Weight: 240 lbs.
·       Speeds: 170-3000 rpm
·       Table Tilt: L/R 0-90° ; Forward 0-48°
·       Column Diameter: 80mm
·       Chuck Taper: Jacobs #3
·       Quill Stroke: 6 in.
·       Chuck to Table Capacity: 22.25 in.

Really glad you live FAR away lol
(10-01-2018, 10:45 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: [ -> ]Really glad you live FAR away lol

You to as I love Pop Corn!
Dayumm, 3 1/2 hours! Man, I'd like to have that.
This would have to be only a hundred miles away from me. And I would have just had to put a thousand bucks into my car. Sigh
(10-02-2018, 08:41 AM)alanealane Wrote: [ -> ]This would have to be only a hundred miles away from me. And I would have just had to put a thousand bucks into my car. Sigh

Time to sell the car.....
(10-05-2018, 05:51 PM)fall Wrote: [ -> ]Time to sell the car.....

Hehe nope it was necessary maintenance (new tires), including a suspension upgrade and 4 wheel alignment.  Big Grin
(10-05-2018, 08:26 PM)alanealane Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe nope it was necessary maintenance (new tires), including a suspension upgrade and 4 wheel alignment.  Big Grin

I know the feeling as I just priced out tires for my truck at $900.00  Upset
Bump.........................
This has been sold.... Thanks for looking.