Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Prototype tissue holder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great idea for using those "too nice to throw away" piece So!
When I had my Oak tree milled up into lumber last year my neighbor also had a Maple milled up.  He ripped a lot of the natural edge off of his boards before stacking it and also cut a lot of the ends off to fit it in his garage....he put the off cuts on the street for firewood.

Me being an aspiring wood hoarder Big Grin  grabbed a lot of the off cuts especially the ones infected by the Ambrosia Beetle.  I ripped this Ambrosia Maple board in half on my bandsaw and made 2 more tissue holders. 

[attachment=15316]

[attachment=15317]

[attachment=15318]
Very nice Duane Cool
Great idea, Duane! Yes

I don't like to steal things, so I'm just gonna let you know I'll be copying this in the not too distant future. Now it's more like borrowing... Winkgrin

Cool Cool

Dave
(12-30-2018, 07:27 PM)Big Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea, Duane! Yes

I don't like to steal things, so I'm just gonna let you know I'll be copying this in the not too distant future. Now it's more like borrowing... Winkgrin

Cool Cool

Dave

No worries...I "borrowed" the idea from a Youtuber. Big Grin
(12-30-2018, 05:53 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Duane Cool

Thanks.  It's just a box but it's also practice getting the mitered corners perfect along with some other practice.
Pages: 1 2