Woodnet Forums

Full Version: SOLD - Lie Nielsen Limited Edition Matched Pair Block Planes in White Bronze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These were never used and are in mint condition.  This is number 51 of the 500 pairs that were manufactured in white bronze.  Includes certificate signed by Thomas Lie-Nielsen himself. 
The 102 plane has a surface imperfection on the toe as shown in the picture. It almost looks like it got polished a little by rubbing against something. If desired should cleanup easily with fine steel wool.  It is not a scratch and does not catch on nail.

I have another pair that I have been using for a long time, so I don't need this pair.

Pictures tell the story.

PLANES ARE SOLD - Asking $350 shipped to CONUSA.  Payment preferred via PayPal, but open to money order or checks as well.

[attachment=15892]
[attachment=15893]
[attachment=15894]
[attachment=15895]
[attachment=15896]
[attachment=15897]
[attachment=15898]
[attachment=15899]
[attachment=15900]
[attachment=15901]
(01-20-2019, 09:13 PM)wrb Wrote: [ -> ]These were never used and are in mint condition.  This is number 51 of the 500 pairs that were manufactured in white bronze.  Includes certificate signed by Thomas Lie-Nielsen himself. 
The 102 plane has a surface imperfection on the toe as shown in the picture. It almost looks like it got polished a little by rubbing against something. If desired should cleanup easily with fine steel wool.  It is not a scratch and does not catch on nail.

I have another pair that I have been using for a long time, so I don't need this pair.

Pictures tell the story.

Asking $350 shipped to CONUSA.  Payment preferred via PayPal, but open to money order or checks as well.

[Image: AF1QipNcmOVJDIoaMwXXQ8uTgB47F_mNZ0NhyN_x...VwcHdMcmFn]
No images show.
(01-20-2019, 09:18 PM)hbmcc Wrote: [ -> ]No images show.

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but will try to see if I can fix the links. 

In the mean time, if anyone is interested, please PM me your e-mail address or cell phone number and I can send the pictures that way easily.
I believe the pictures are visible now. Please let me know if they are not visible.
Planes are sold. Thank you.