Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Foley Belsaw 12" planer, 220v 5hp, near Boston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a big old monster from the 70s that my dad built their house with around '80. He's retired, and I'm downsizing into a new house with a smaller basement, so it needs a new home. I believe it's a 9103 model, my dad even has the rip attachment of anyone wants it (can bring up from PA in a few weeks), but it's a Bad Idea if you ask me. We just saved it for completeness.

Hoping for $400, but open to offers.
(03-02-2019, 11:53 PM)kompera Wrote: [ -> ]This is a big old monster from the 70s that my dad built their house with around '80. He's retired, and I'm downsizing into a new house with a smaller basement, so it needs a new home. I believe it's a 9103 model, my dad even has the rip attachment of anyone wants it (can bring up from PA in a few weeks), but it's a Bad Idea if you ask me. We just saved it for completeness.

Hoping for $400, but open to offers.

Those are real workhorse machines; simple, rugged, reliable, and all kinds of power with that 5HP motor.  That's a good deal for someone.  

John
That it is, wish i could keep it but it's just too much machine for my light hobby workload. Going to give my hand plane collection some use instead.
Bumpity bump, moving soon and don't want to scrap this beauty, any offers considered!