Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Had a good week so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 18th was my birthday and today is our anniversary.  We went to see the Alaskan movie and had dinner but no turning or shop today.

Nice and calm and wonderful time with my sweetheart.
(10-29-2019, 06:10 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: [ -> ]The 18th was my birthday and today is our anniversary.  We went to see the Alaskan movie and had dinner but no turning or shop today.

Nice and calm and wonderful time with my sweetheart.

Arlin,
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!  The right woman makes all the difference - you have a great wife!

Lonnie
I fully agree with Lonnie!! Best wishes!!
earl
(10-29-2019, 06:54 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Arlin,
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!  The right woman makes all the difference - you have a great wife!

Lonnie

You have to imagine now much she had taken care of me since I was hurt and kept with me and well loves me still.
(10-29-2019, 07:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: [ -> ]You have to imagine now much she had taken care of me since I was hurt and kept with me and well loves me still.

That's the best feeling in the world - having someone who loves you no matter what.
Happy A and B!!
Glad it all worked out for you, Arlin! You share a birthday with my youngest sister. And how cool is it to get married on your birthday?!
Belated happy birthday and anniversary Arlin!
(11-04-2019, 10:04 AM)AHill Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it all worked out for you, Arlin!  You share a birthday with my youngest sister.  And how cool is it to get married on your birthday?!

Thanks guys

Allan

Anniversary was on the 29th and it is almost in-between both or our  BD's which hers in on 22 Nov. but was due to be born on the same day I was born.  She was a month late so I ended up a month and 4 days older.
Happy birthday and anniversary Arlin!
Pages: 1 2