Woodnet Forums

Full Version: AAW Virtual Symposium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
$20.20 Anyone joining it??
(06-19-2020, 05:49 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: [ -> ]$20.20 Anyone joining it??

I am, but I am trying to find out how many other family members I am paying for.

I really hope that they do a better job than the AIAA did this week with the AVIATION2020 forum.
I am.                        .
Reminder that registration ends tonight at midnight central time.
I do have a piece entered for critique
$20.20 for a virtual thing? Thanks but no thanks. Many museums and performances/concerts were offered free.

Simon
(07-08-2020, 11:45 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: [ -> ]$20.20 for a virtual thing? Thanks but no thanks. Many museums and performances/concerts were offered free.

Simon

With a tip jar. I'd have no issues with $20 a day.
Is there any discussion on Mr Clewes?
(07-08-2020, 04:00 PM)crokett™ Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any discussion on Mr Clewes?

His scheduled demo is next year, not part of this years package. A bunch of noise so far. Board meeting tomorow
(07-08-2020, 11:45 AM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: [ -> ]$20.20 for a virtual thing? Thanks but no thanks. Many museums and performances/concerts were offered free.

Simon

Many have been free, but not all.

For example, the membership fee for AIAA Aviation 2020 was reduced to $350 when it went virtual.

Some of the virtual woodturning club demos are a flat rate per club attending and some charge by the network connection.

Your choice, of course, whether or not the $20.20 was good for you. I paid for myself and for my BIL.
Pages: 1 2