Woodnet Forums

Full Version: *SOLD* Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's another item in need of a new home, due to the recent workshop cleanup. This is a very lightly used Leigh Dovetail jig. It was literally used one time, and that was just to cut a sample and see if I was smart enough to use it Smile. I *think* it has all the parts; there's the main jig body, the rod with the fingers on it, a screwdriver and another rod with a plastic head at one end, plus a black plastic cover (or maybe a trim piece?) and the original, spiral-bound manual.

Would like to get $150 for it, and I'll deliver it within a reasonable distance of Houston. It can probably be shipped, but I have no idea what it would cost. If you want to go that route, send your address and I'll get a shipping quote.

[attachment=28403]
[attachment=28406]
[attachment=28405]
[attachment=28407]
[attachment=28408]
[attachment=28409]
[attachment=28410]
[attachment=28411]
If someone looking for one of these it would be hard to beat this deal. The pics don't show up on my computer, tho'.
That’s weird. The pix show up on both the computer I posted the ad from, and on the phone I’m replying from now. Maybe it’s a browser thing? I used Chrome to post and am using Chrome now to reply.

At any rate, please reach out if you need photos. I can text//email/Dropbox etc. adt7771@gmail.com
I don't see the pics either--im using Chrome.
Great price!!
earl
(07-18-2020, 12:09 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the pics either--im using Chrome.
Great price!!
earl

Updated the original post to change photo formats; should be visible now. Thanks
It's fixed for me. You know, I had to replace 5-6 fingers on mine, and one of the L shaped pieces that hold the finger rack in place. I also picked up one or 2 other thing and it cost me right about $100, and that was 4-5 years ago. You're offering the whole thing for $50 more....I said it above, this is a great deal.
I’m interested. Sending pm
Well never mind it seems I can’t send you a pm. Do you have them turned on?