Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Eighteen months later ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A year and half ago I posted a picture of a nightstand. I started on a dresser but somehow it got covered with a tarp.  Smile  Not too long the tarp fell off and this finally got finished.
Nice, good thing the tarp fell off. Welcome back (again). Laugh
Hey Bill!!
Looks fantastic. Can I borrow your magic tarp?

Good to hear from you,

g
That is amazing! Way too nice to keep covered in tarp! great work.
Very nice work. Don't worry about time (unless you're trying to make money at it) I've been working on a secretary for over 7 years. It's an antique reproduction and I hope it's not an antique by the time I finish it. Winkgrin
(09-07-2020, 05:34 AM)fredhargis Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, good thing the tarp fell off. Welcome back (again). Laugh

Thanks Fred. It's good to be making sawdust again.

--
(09-07-2020, 06:25 AM)shoottmx Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Bill!!
Looks fantastic. Can I borrow your magic tarp?

Good to hear from you,

g

Right now the tarp is covering the side panels I put together for a writing desk. I'm waiting to see what it comes up with.  Laugh
Glad you liked the dresser. Thanks for commenting.

---
(09-07-2020, 07:38 AM)jamesglenn Wrote: [ -> ]That is amazing! Way too nice to keep covered in tarp! great work.

I do appreciate the kind words James. Thanks!

--
(09-07-2020, 10:11 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work. Don't worry about time (unless you're trying to make money at it) I've been working on a secretary for over 7 years. It's an antique reproduction and I hope it's not an antique by the time I finish it. Winkgrin

I try to remember what a friend told me when I retired. She said that no matter what I start I have the rest of my life to finish it. 

Thanks for commenting.

--
Sweet! It is good to finally finish things
Pages: 1 2