Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Latest project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

[attachment=31116]
(11-18-2020, 04:19 PM)John Mihich Wrote: [ -> ]I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

Nice work,John.

Mel
(11-18-2020, 04:19 PM)John Mihich Wrote: [ -> ]I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

Very nice John. They look good and are utilitarian at the same time. 

--
Those look great!

I like the way you have the the rail detail on the drawer front.  I would not have expected that looking at the one on the left.  I see that allows for a deeper drawer without making the entire piece taller.

Nice!

-Brian
(11-18-2020, 09:40 PM)BpB123 Wrote: [ -> ]Those look great!

I like the way you have the the rail detail on the drawer front.  I would not have expected that looking at the one on the left.  I see that allows for a deeper drawer without making the entire piece taller.

Nice!

-Brian

Nice catch on that detail...I had to look twice before I understood your comment.
Nicely done...
Very nice job. Really like the style and how your finish turned out. Also like your modifications.

I am actually in the finishing stages of a pair of tables with some A/C influences, based off of a cherry nightstand Woodsmith article. Except they’re made out of walnut and have been modified several other ways...