Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Cherry Dresser for Wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FINALLY finished this cherry dresser for my patient wife.  The criteria was it had to match mine that I’ve had for ten years.  Worked out well, learned a lot about drawers and finishing, made lots of mistakes.  Glad it’s done!
[attachment=33798]
(03-05-2021, 01:03 PM)Bozz Wrote: [ -> ]FINALLY finished this cherry dresser for my patient wife.  The criteria was it had to match mine that I’ve had for ten years.  Worked out well, learned a lot about drawers and finishing, made lots of mistakes.  Glad it’s done!

Looks very nice. I know that a project like that is a lot of work.
Nice! Love the look of cherry. Excellent grain matching on the drawer fronts. Looks like frame/panel sides?
(03-05-2021, 01:47 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Love the look of cherry. Excellent grain matching on the drawer fronts. Looks like frame/panel sides?

Yes, frame and panel sides.
Really nice work! I've done a lot of work with cherry and love it. Beautiful style. Congratulations.
What is the finish? It's beautiful.
Great design, very good grain matching, and nice clean execution.  I'd say it was worth the wait.  Well done.  

John
Ya done real good thar fella!
Nice! Very nice! Well done. Cool Cool Cool
Very nice. What's your finish if you don't mind me asking?
Nice design, clean look, and beautiful choice of wood grain.  Well done!

Joel
Pages: 1 2