Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Greatest Thread of All Time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CT's Most Excellent Workbench Adventure

Ranked #1 in both views and replies.  Looks like she last posted here in 2015.  Dang, miss her posts.  Complete electron free workbench project from rough lumber.  Shame the photo links don't work anymore.

It's been a while since I've been here too.  Setting up a new shop after a hiatus.
(03-21-2021, 12:00 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: [ -> ]CT's Most Excellent Workbench Adventure

Ranked #1 in both views and replies.  Looks like she last posted here in 2015.  Dang, miss her posts.  Complete electron free workbench project from rough lumber.  Shame the photo links don't work anymore.

It's been a while since I've been here too.  Setting up a new shop after a hiatus.
Yes, I remember CT very well, Danny...Nice to see you posting again.. Winkgrin
(03-21-2021, 12:00 PM)Danny in Houston Wrote: [ -> ]CT's Most Excellent Workbench Adventure

Woodworking has a couple of threads that have 4 times the views now.

So you are setting up another shop again? I thought you were all settled in on the other one.