Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hammond Glider Trim-o-saw- $300 OBO-has cord damage but runs - I am helping someone with their fathers estate and this needs to be sold soon or it is going to the scrapyard.
Someone save this from the scrap yard PLEASE! Big eek
(04-25-2022, 06:22 PM)alanealane Wrote: [ -> ]Someone save this from the scrap yard PLEASE! Big eek

Yes, Please!!! I am helping someone with his father's estate and he is selling the property soon. If I can't sell it, it may go to the scrap yard and that would be a shame. 

I am only about an hour to an hour and a half from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro, NC and about two hours from Richmond/Roanoke, Virginia.
(04-25-2022, 09:01 PM)Lisa AP Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Please!!! I am helping someone with his father's estate and he is selling the property soon. If I can't sell it, it may go to the scrap yard and that would be a shame. 

I am only about an hour to an hour and a half from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro, NC and about two hours from Richmond/Roanoke, Virginia.

Oh my goodness!  What a deal!  Looks complete too.  Wish I was a few years younger and a little closer.  That machine looks to be in great shape.  The cord is a non issue.
(04-26-2022, 08:56 PM)cbygeorge Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my goodness!  What a deal!  Looks complete too.  Wish I was a few years younger and a little closer.  That machine looks to be in great shape.  The cord is a non issue.

That's a great price.
Any chance that saw is in a basement?
Hi Lisa,

I sent you a PM.

Thank you