Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Leigh Dovetail Jig D4R-24 - Spoken For -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
liquidation continues - Leigh Dovetail Jig D4R-24 w optional VRS (vacuum & router support - supplies focused vacuum & wider stable support for router, includes 3 Leigh router bits & other parts. Widely understood to be best, most flexible & adaptable DT jig on the market,thin to thick stock, adjustable fingers, etc, etc. used briefly before I switched to hand cutting DTs.  lists for $769 for Jig, $159 for VRS. 

Sell for $250, local pickup southern Indiana.
Holy chit!  What a steal for someone.
(10-13-2022, 12:24 PM)fredhargis Wrote: [ -> ]Holy chit!  What a steal for someone.

Absolutely!
(10-13-2022, 02:56 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely!

Definitely!

Plus the bonus of getting to meet Ray in person. Yes
Good grief..I can't believe this hasn't been grabbed. If I didn't have one I'd be all over it.
Wow - the fact this is still here boggles my mind. The traffic must have died down considerably as this should have been gone in moments. I had one, loved it, sold it for 2x the price in same config and that was a steal. This is almost a crime!
Private Message sent.
Ray- if the deal falls thru with the person who sent the above PM, let me know and I'll buy the dovetail jig for $250.