Woodnet Forums
PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Redux!! - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Redux!! (/showthread.php?tid=2900189)

PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Redux!! - Bones™ - 02-18-2007

------>>Watch this space<------

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - Paula - 02-18-2007

U B home ??

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - crazypup - 02-18-2007

He told me he was gunna find a place south of Atlanta for the night. Hmmm...there is that sketchy area down by the Airport. I wonder if that is were he is going.

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - Bones™ - 02-18-2007

I be in that sketchy place south of the Airport for the night

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - Gary G™ - 02-18-2007

Dang son, you shoulda called -- we coulda had Bourbon and fermented taters
with Cow at Ted's

Gary <<== hotel-bound 'til Tuesday

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - Bones™ - 02-18-2007

<<<----Macon, really south of Atlanta

No more of that transplanted Yankee traffic fer me this trip

Re: PIGSICLE III-The East Coast Dash for Kolleen Kash or Wood Pimp Red - Gary G™ - 02-18-2007

Ooooh.
It's more rural here than in Atlanta, traffic's not too bad: most people ridin' round town on Golf carts.

dang cold up here though -- I'll be happy to get home where it'll be warm