Woodnet Forums
Restoring an Old Drill Press - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Restoring an Old Drill Press (/showthread.php?tid=4978276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - skizzo - 03-21-2021

Once in a while, Jack, but not often.

It looks like there's a limit to the number of photos I can add to a post, so it's not gonna work to update this thread.

If you want a copy of the zip file with photos, send me a PM with your email address and post to this thread that you did so.  Hopefully, I'll get a notification and can come check in to get back to you.

Bill.

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - WMichelsen - 05-06-2021

Hi Bill,
I PM'd you with my email address, but I'm not sure you got it.
I'd very much like a copy of the zip-archive of this thread.
Thanks,
Wayne

Or .... any other list members who have a copy
Smile

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - srv52761 - 05-07-2021

Have an early '70's Craftsman 15 1/2" ... In parts...  I'd like to Reassemble.  Would appreciate the zip file, also.  Will send a pm later in the day. (don't want you to get a notification this late at night).

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - WMichelsen - 05-13-2021

I'd still like to get a copy of this zip archive. But, I have not heard back from skizzo (Bill?). Anyone else heard from him, or have a copy?
Thanks,
Wayne

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - skizzo - 05-19-2021

(05-13-2021, 10:21 AM)WMichelsen Wrote: I'd still like to get a copy of this zip archive. But, I have not heard back from skizzo (Bill?).  Anyone else heard from him, or have a copy?
Thanks,
Wayne

PMs sent.  It turns out I don't get notifications of messages from this site, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to the last two posters.  I do have a scout who lets me know once in a while when I haven't replied.

I hope to be able to get you the photos in the next week or so.  Thanks.

Bill.

RE: Restoring an Old Drill Press - skizzo - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 01:54 PM)skizzo Wrote: PMs sent.  It turns out I don't get notifications of messages from this site, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to the last two posters.  I do have a scout who lets me know once in a while when I haven't replied.

I hope to be able to get you the photos in the next week or so.  Thanks.

Bill.

Got the photos out to the two most recent requesters.

Bill.