Woodnet Forums
Back After a Few Years! - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Back After a Few Years! (/showthread.php?tid=7155986)

Back After a Few Years! - giradman - 11-30-2015

Hi ALL! I've not done much woodworking in over 2 years - had an enlarged ganglion cyst on my left thumb which needed surgical removal (day hospital and put to sleep) - the nerve was damaged and took months to recover - now have a slight scar but the nerve recovered. I've accumulated multiple projects, SO ready to get back into my basement workshop - hope to be active again in this excellent forum! Dave :

Re: Back After a Few Years! - Phil S. - 11-30-2015

Welcome back Dave. Hope to see your projects soon and learn what find out along the trail.

Re: Back After a Few Years! - highpi - 11-30-2015

Welcome back! Now get to work...

Re: Back After a Few Years! - giradman - 12-01-2015

Thanks Guys - Dave

Re: Back After a Few Years! - 2beast - 12-01-2015

Welcome home

Re: Back After a Few Years! - chips ahoy - 12-01-2015

Welcome back to the clan, take your time and be careful.

Mel

Re: Back After a Few Years! - Admiral - 12-01-2015

Very glad for you that the surgery put you back in business, now start working on something, but take it easy.

Re: Back After a Few Years! - toolmiser - 12-01-2015

Welcome back! Time to get dusty again. Glad you didn't give up on woodworking. Remember you can still participate here.

Re: Back After a Few Years! - GNP - 12-01-2015

Welcome back

Re: Back After a Few Years! - Bob DeViney - 12-01-2015

Welcome back Dave. I was in Winston-Salem this past October on a month long, cross-country trip to see relatives in Virginia, North & South Carolina, and Tennessee. Hauled my brother in Fayetteville over to W-S to visit MESDA and Old Salem village. Gave him a starter set of woodworking hand tools as he's showing some interest in it.