Woodnet Forums
This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec (/showthread.php?tid=7177305)

This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Arlin Eastman - 12-26-2015

This is a vase I made for Ahill for the SS in handtools. I did not take the picture but my wife did and thank goodness too.

Next is a bowl I made for a friends father who wanted a cereal bowl. It is made out of Red Adler from someone who gave it to me here.

This one is a three sided bowl

The next one is what I made for the Christmas Auction last year. The smallest cigar holder is about the size of a dollar bill. The one with a red top is for holding wooden matches and it will hold 25 of them.

Next is a coffee scoop of which my oldest daughter picked up the SS part at the local Woodcraft in Louisville Ky and we made the handle together. Well she did almost all of it including the sanding and finish. The very end of the handle is Powdered Aluminum.

I think I have shown this bowl before but can not remember so I will show it again.

The last one was for a farmer friends wife who lives close by and it is figured Black Walnut.

I did have several other things but I did not get to borrow my daughters camera in time before I had to send them out.

Arlin

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Steve K - 12-26-2015

That is some very nice work Arlin, I really like the three sided bowl.

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Grandpa Dave - 12-26-2015

Very nice work Arlin!

Beautiful contrasts and design on the vase!

Thanks for sharing.

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - cams2705 - 12-26-2015

Great work Arlin!

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - jerickson - 12-26-2015

Nice work, Arlin! My favorite are the last two walnut bowls.

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - EightFingers - 12-27-2015

Real nice work there, the finish is great on all of them!

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Woodshop - 12-27-2015

nice work Arlin.
Fabulous job on that winged bowl

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - pinky - 12-28-2015

Nice stuff there, Arlin

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - joemac - 12-28-2015

Arlin, spectacular!!!! I've got to stop by some day and get a few Arlin lessons.

Re: This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec - Justin McCurdy - 12-28-2015

All all really top notch. I really like the first one and the walnut bowl with the hooked lip.