Woodnet Forums
Window Guy could use some Help - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Window Guy could use some Help (/showthread.php?tid=7213848)

Pages: 1 2 3

Window Guy could use some Help - joemac - 02-07-2016

I emailed Window Guy (Steve) today, asking about where he has been. In reply I received the following from his wife, Debbie.:

"Steve has been in the hospital since Christmas Day; It has been quite a roller coaster ride with the ups and downs. We brought him in as he had difficulty breathing and retaining fluid. While in ER, his EKG was doing funny things so they wanted to be sure he was not having a heart attack. Well, they did a CT Scan with contrast which set his kidneys into failure. Loooooooong story short, kidney failure led to his needing dialysis. Then his IV became infected and gave him infection which turned into pneumonia. And he had to be intubated(tube in throat) 3 times. At hospital now and today is better day. The throat tube came out. He remains on dialysis to remove fluid at faster pace and in hopes kidneys will kick in and start working once again."

I asked if I could let the guys on the forum know, and she said it was OK. I also promised a few prayers for Steve. When Debbie told Steve, he was "he was VERY touched & appreciative." and "we accept ANY & ALL PRAYERS; A lot of prayer and faith has helped us thru all of this"

What do you say, fellows, can we whip a few words up for Steve to The Big Man?

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - Phil S. - 02-07-2016

You bet! It's a done deal.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - AgGEM - 02-07-2016

Wow. What a ride indeed.
My prayers for a speedy recovery.
Ag

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - DaveParkis - 02-07-2016

Wow, that's really too bad. I've met Steve and he's just such a nice guy. I certainly hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - Mike Brady - 02-07-2016

Yes sir. Steve is one of the good guys.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - GNP - 02-07-2016

Prayers sent.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - mbw - 02-07-2016

Good thoughts for Steve, a great guy, it sure sounds like a list of things went wrong in his treatment.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - floorboard - 02-07-2016

Prayers from Hawaii.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - Admiral - 02-07-2016

I'm with ya, Steve. Get better.

Re: Window Guy could use some Help - Arlin Eastman - 02-07-2016

Joe

Can you tell him I have been praying for him for a while and hope to see him back soon

Arlin