Woodnet Forums
stolen #5 plane. - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: stolen #5 plane. (/showthread.php?tid=7218118)

stolen #5 plane. - Splinter Puller - 02-12-2016

https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/tls/5444189645.html

Keep an eye out for you upper midwest folks.

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Carl Grover - 02-12-2016

Must have been a type 17.

Carl

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Arlin Eastman - 02-12-2016

I am thinking he knows who has it and wants to shame them, and I hope it works.

Arlin

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Mike Brady - 02-12-2016

That plane must have sentimental value, because certainly no user #5 would be worth that much (don't tell the eBay sellers that!). You would have to be a cheeky bloke to steal it and then return it for the reward.

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Steve N - 02-12-2016

Mike Brady said:

That plane must have sentimental value, because certainly no user #5 would be worth that much (don't tell the eBay sellers that!). You would have to be a cheeky bloke to steal it and then return it for the reward.

Perhaps rewards poster does know who took his prized possession, and thinks said thief is stupid enough to go for 250 bux, and past owner wants nothing more than said thief to come bringing it around for his "no questions asked " reward $$$

Maybe he wants to also include one free buttocks kicking as a special bonus

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Bill_Houghton - 02-12-2016

I was thinking more likely a Sweetheart era plane, given to him/her by his/her sweetheart...

Re: stolen #5 plane. - EatenByLimestone - 02-18-2016

Without the identifying marks, its hard for anybody to know if they purchased it... Or to look for it.

Re: stolen #5 plane. - bobs64ford352 - 02-18-2016

Mike Brady said:

You would have to be a cheeky bloke to steal it and then return it for the reward.

One of my parents dogs was kidnapped and held until they posted a reward. Luckily the animal control officer intervened and caught the people heading out to cash the check (luckily she gave them a check) and made them hand it over. People can be scum.

Bob

Re: stolen #5 plane. - ZachDillinger - 02-18-2016

bobs64ford352 said:

[blockquote]Mike Brady said:

You would have to be a cheeky bloke to steal it and then return it for the reward.

One of my parents dogs was kidnapped and held until they posted a reward. Luckily the animal control officer intervened and caught the people heading out to cash the check (luckily she gave them a check) and made them hand it over. People can be scum.

Bob

[/blockquote]

Messing with a man's dog is grounds for justifiable homicide, or at least it should be. Glad the garbage got what was coming to them.

Re: stolen #5 plane. - Snipe Hunter - 02-18-2016

ZachDillinger said:

Messing with a man's dog is grounds for justifiable homicide, or at least it should be. Glad the garbage got what was coming to them.

I agree. I'll shoot the bastage. My wife wouldn't be so kind.