Woodnet Forums
another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy (/showthread.php?tid=7224683)

another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - TucsonLawrence - 02-19-2016

I'm slowly but surely learning the ins and outs of my new CNC (a CNC Shark HD) and am getting my shop up and running in preparation for starting my woodworking business. My latest project is a sign to hang below our number for our house. It's Just a piece of pine, primed and painted, but the boss approves. (also, in case anyone is wondering why "the runway house" our home is next to the Navy runway here on Whidbey island... it can be noisy but the views are really cool... both of the plane pics were taken from inside my home (the NASA tweet from my son's upstairs window and the EA-18 Growler from our dining room window- the really good news is that my neighbors don't complain about my shop noise )

As always, thanks for looking,
Lawrence

Re: another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - JokerRN - 02-19-2016

Well done. Love the paint on the sign.

And great photos...

Re: another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - EdL - 02-20-2016

I would hope the neighbors don't complain about the workshop noise when there are jets taking off.....

Ed

Re: another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - R Clark - 02-20-2016

Very cool.

Re: another sign- having fun with my new woodworking toy - Grayman - 02-21-2016

Love the sign, and the view. We live on the other side of the strait and hear/see the growlers overhead often - I find it comforting.

Jeff