Woodnet Forums
Saw Filers / Docs List - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Saw Filers / Docs List (/showthread.php?tid=7299267)

Saw Filers / Docs List - cputnam - 06-12-2016

Anyone have such a list? If not, I will volunteer to collect all the names and contact info posted to the this thread and to maintain the list and distribute on demand - until someone else wants to do it.

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Boatman53 - 06-12-2016

That's a good idea Curt, don't think it's been done before.
Jim

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Admiral - 06-12-2016

Put me down for June 2019, when I retire!

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Mike Brady - 06-12-2016

I'll bite...what's a docs list?

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 06-12-2016

He may be referring to a Google Docs (Documents) list. They are shareable and open source.

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - enjuneer - 06-12-2016

You can put me down as a part-timer here in Northern Michigan. I still have a day job, but have been putting in time in my shop after work and on weekends.

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Strokes77 - 06-12-2016

enjuneer said:

You can put me down as a part-timer here in Northern Michigan. I still have a day job, but have been putting in time in my shop after work and on weekends.

I would say that Toothline qualifies you. For sure.

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Admiral - 06-13-2016

Strokes77 said:

[blockquote]enjuneer said:

I would say that Toothline qualifies you. For sure.

[/blockquote]

Let me tell you, its really sweet when you finally "get it down" and it becomes clear to you, then the saws turn out like this. A skill worth learning. Labor of love, however.

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - cputnam - 06-13-2016

My apologies for an unclear post. I am referring to Saw Doctors and Saw Filers. If such a list does not currently exist, I am asking that the contact info for each saw person. Ideally, contact info consists of:
Name, Address, City, St, Zip, Email, Phone. Nay be as little as Name and Email or Phone.

If you want to be listed, please add your info as a reply to this thread. If you want to list someone, please do the same.

Example: Matt Cianci matt@thesawwright.com

Now that Marv has retired I find that I need such a list.

Sean, do you have such a list?

Re: Saw Filers / Docs List - Phil S. - 06-13-2016

Bad Axe Tool Works (Mark Harrell) http://www.badaxetoolworks.com/bad-axe-restoration-services.php