Woodnet Forums
Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. (/showthread.php?tid=7299384)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 06-12-2016

I just got word from Rick's son, Brett, that he passed away just a few minutes ago. He was admitted to hospice after his health had continued to decline.

Right now, I don't have any other info for you, but I'll add more as I get details on arrangements.

Please pray for his family. They've had a rough go of it.

-Greg

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - K. L. McReynolds - 06-12-2016

Prayers out to the family.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - blackhat - 06-12-2016

An anticipated occurrence but still saddening. Our small community here is again mourning the passing of an active and well thought of member. Condolences to his family and RIP Scooter.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - iclark - 06-12-2016

Thank you for letting us know.

Prayers for his family and loved ones. May he RIP.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - crokettâ„¢ - 06-12-2016

Oh man. I've been praying for him. I will continue to pray for his family.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 06-12-2016

His family could definitely use the prayers. Rick has kept me up to date on his grandson. Brayden (6 yrs old) was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago, but has been doing well and recently was told his tumor was stabilized.

Pray.

If prayer isn't in your belief system, then send positive energy in any shape you understand it. Thanks.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - janus frey - 06-12-2016

All in

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - Timberwolf - 06-12-2016

That is such sad news Greg...Thanks for letting us know...He was brave right to the end and kept his sense of humor...He will be missed by all who knew him and knew of his struggles....He is at peace now...

RIP Dawg!!

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - Big Dave - 06-12-2016

Sad, sad news....

Prayin'.

Re: Tough news to share. ScooterDawg just passed. - KnotHaid - 06-12-2016

Thanks for letting us know Greg. I will certainly pray for his family. May he RIP.