Woodnet Forums
Powermatic stuff for sale - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Powermatic stuff for sale (/showthread.php?tid=7307180)

Powermatic stuff for sale - Spence30 - 06-25-2016

I have a Powermatic 90 that has steel riser blocks to give it a 20" swing. It has a new Baldor 3hp motor, new VFD, new bearings, new paint and belt. I have the knock out bar, 3 face plates, live center, faceplate wrench and spur bit. I also have a mostly new Freud turning set. It has a PM3520 banjo and a outboard face plate as well as a belt cover that is not in the picture. price is $1400

I also have a brand new 50" bed extension set still in the wooden crate for a Powermatic 3520A if you need a picture message me. Price is $500 Here is a link to the one Powermatic sells for the B model I am not sure if they are different mounting holes or not.

http://www.powermatic.com/us/en/p/50-bed-extension-for-3520b-w-leg/6294726B
I can ship either one of the items from a business with a dock if buyers prepays and makes arrangements. They are both located in Milton WV. I also travel to Columbus Ohio about once every 2 months. Thanks Josh

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Shop Dad - 06-26-2016

Excellent work. Looks like new.

Doug

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - closed for business - 06-26-2016

Awesome work.

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Spence30 - 06-26-2016

Thanks guys it is truly a nice lathe made in the USA

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Arlin Eastman - 06-26-2016

If I lived closer and had the funds I would have both items for SURE. To bad you are not going to use it.

Arlin

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Spence30 - 06-26-2016

Arlin I have another lathe I am using now a 3520A. The 90 was going to be the last lathe I was going to own well you know how that goes. Also I am glad guys like you are out there helping out the Veterans. I do not have that honor but my father was a 2 tour Vietnam Vet big red one so my heart is with you. I wish you the best.

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - SCMedLion - 06-26-2016

I have that same lathe but not those riser blocks. Where can they be obtained?

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Spence30 - 06-27-2016

SCMEDLION I had them made by a machinist. You could make them out of wood or plastics as well.

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Shopdude - 06-27-2016

Josh - please see your PM from me. Thanks.

Re: Powermatic stuff for sale - Spence30 - 06-28-2016

Bump for the lathe price drop $1200 great lathe for money