Woodnet Forums
One item off my " to do " list - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: One item off my " to do " list (/showthread.php?tid=7311605)

One item off my " to do " list - goaliedad - 07-03-2016

Finished today, and delivered " /> " />

Re: One item off my " to do " list - Arlin Eastman - 07-03-2016

Pretty neat idea.

Re: One item off my " to do " list - Bob10 - 07-03-2016

Hey post the pics of the hockey stick chairs. They just closed another ice rink here Sadly they are all closing up to be replaced by condos or tech.

Re: One item off my " to do " list - Bucko - 07-03-2016

Boy is that ever nice--A+

Re: One item off my " to do " list - goaliedad - 07-03-2016

Bob10 said:

Hey post the pics of the hockey stick chairs. They just closed another ice rink here Sadly they are all closing up to be replaced by condos or tech.

I am still gathering sticks. Off season is a hard time to find them. Too bad about the rinks closing- ice is $$$$ to keep going

Re: One item off my " to do " list - goaliedad - 07-03-2016

Bucko said:

Boy is that ever nice--A+

Credit my daughter. She ski'd a lot in her youth. She had seen a similar chair at a craft show, and the rest is history.

Re: One item off my " to do " list - EdL - 07-03-2016

Cool.

I have an Uncle in Florida that makes similar chairs, but when you ski for Cypress Gardens, used skis aren't hard to get.

Ed

Re: One item off my " to do " list - Bucko - 07-16-2016

Noticed today in our towns Antique/ misc. store there were 3 skies similar to the ones used for this Chair in their window. Sure has me thinking, I'm not a chair woodworker but I'm thinking would it just take an Adirondack Chair plan to do this chair as in the opening post of this topic?

Re: One item off my " to do " list - goaliedad - 07-16-2016

Bucko said:

Noticed today in our towns Antique/ misc. store there were 3 skies similar to the ones used for this Chair in their window. Sure has me thinking, I'm not a chair woodworker but I'm thinking would it just take an Adirondack Chair plan to do this chair as in the opening post of this topic?

I work off of the New Yankee plan. Feel free to pm me if are going to make one- I have figured out a few tricks that makes the whole thing much easier

Re: One item off my " to do " list - Bucko - 07-16-2016

Thanks for the info/ help. I'll stop at the store next week to see just what they have and make a low dollar offer.