Woodnet Forums
Errors - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Forum: Active (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Software Update Complete (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Errors (/showthread.php?tid=7320448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Errors - Fred Kingston - 07-24-2016

(07-22-2016, 06:19 PM)sysadmin Wrote: What location info are you referring to?  And what is the gump bin?  Are you still having problems with it?

There used to be a location field that appeared in the left pane under the User's Avatar. It listed his location (usually his city/state) very helpful when someone asks a geographical related question to know exactly where they were from. 

"looking for info on air conditioning systems" becomes much more refined whether the poster is from Florida or Alaska....

The Gump bin refers to the Ignore List... clicking on the several iterations of it in the Control panel results in a SQL Error message... It's still broke, and returns the same canned Error message without actually displaying the list...

RE: Errors - barnowl - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 04:43 PM)treehouse Wrote: Can't seem to log in under prior name. Tried to change password, but when asked to enter email address, it states that my email address is entered incorrectly(every time). Had to register under another name to make this reply.   (zookeeper prior name)

Send me a PM, and I'll see if I can help you get back in as zookeeper.

RE: Errors - bennybmn - 07-25-2016

(07-24-2016, 05:43 PM)Fred Kingston Wrote: There used to be a location field that appeared in the left pane under the User's Avatar. It listed his location (usually his city/state) very helpful when someone asks a geographical related question to know exactly where they were from. 

"looking for info on air conditioning systems" becomes much more refined whether the poster is from Florida or Alaska....

And classifieds!

RE: Errors - sysadmin - 07-25-2016

The issue with the ignore list has been sorted out.

RE: Errors - Fred Kingston - 07-25-2016

(07-25-2016, 11:08 AM)sysadmin Wrote: The issue with the ignore list has been sorted out.

Thanks...  Smile

RE: Errors - mbg - 07-25-2016

I can't see any images only their links. Also I don't get as many options on display as others. Please see my post here - my username is mbg:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7320595

RE: Errors - skizzo - 07-25-2016

You need to go into the User Control Panel and check the box that says Display Images in Posts.  While you're at it, check Display Videos in Posts and select to receive Private Messages.

RE: Errors - bobburk - 07-26-2016

I haven't gone through all the messages in this forum so I will ask forgiveness in advance.  Now when I bring up the site by typing in my search bar or via my favorites bar where I have Woodnet Forums favorite, I get an SQL Error whenever I try to view one of the forums unless I am logged in.  Even when I do an actual search for 'woodnet.net' it comes up with a page that allows for login or browse.  If I select browse as if I were a guest, I still get the same error.

Bob

RE: Errors - mbg - 07-26-2016

Skizzo- look at the post I linked it has screen shots of my edit settings. For some reason I do not have the option to display photos or videos. Also I quoted you and again doesn't look like it quoted.

Looks like my account is messed up. Does the same on my Win10 desktop and iPad/iPhone

Mike

RE: Errors - regdor1999 - 07-26-2016

Like Bobburk, I too receive the SQL error if I'm browsing while not logged in.  Below is the error text and your likely solution.    Smile 

In your WHERE statement one of your predicates is missing a column or value before the = sign:  " ( = 1 OR ((p.prefix " This is causing the query to decide what to display to fail unless someone is logged in. That should be an easy fix.

-Rodger (regdor1999)

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '= 1 OR ((p.prefix <> 'Politics' OR p.prefix IS NULL) AND (i.name <> 'Politics' O' at line 6

Query:
SELECT t.*, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) LEFT OUTER JOIN mybb_threadprefixes p ON (t.prefix = p.pid) LEFT OUTER JOIN mybb_icons i ON (t.icon = i.iid) WHERE t.fid='2' AND t.visible='1' AND ( = 1 OR ((p.prefix <> 'Politics' OR p.prefix IS NULL) AND (i.name <> 'Politics' OR i.name IS NULL))) ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost desc LIMIT 0, 20