Woodnet Forums
Errors - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Forum: Active (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Software Update Complete (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Errors (/showthread.php?tid=7320448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Errors - Wipedout - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 07:08 AM)mbg Wrote: Skizzo- look at the post I linked it has screen shots of my edit settings. For some reason I do not have the option to display photos or videos. Also I quoted you and again doesn't look like it quoted.

Looks like my account is messed up. Does the same on my Win10 desktop and iPad/iPhone

Mike

The option for those is not visible in the mobile version - switch to full version (bottom of page)  change the options and switch back - should fix that part for you

RE: Errors - sysadmin - 07-26-2016

Thanks for letting me know about that error.  It is fixed now, so you should be able to browse the forums without logging in again.

RE: Errors - jppierson - 07-26-2016

User title editing. I don't get the option to edit my title. In User CP, edit profile, the additional contact information doesn't have the user title or whatever option. I would like to be shown as a Veteran.

Jim

RE: Errors - mbg - 07-26-2016

sorry had to cut/past since quote not working:

mbg Wrote:
Skizzo- look at the post I linked it has screen shots of my edit settings. For some reason I do not have the option to display photos or videos. Also I quoted you and again doesn't look like it quoted.

Looks like my account is messed up. Does the same on my Win10 desktop and iPad/iPhone

Mike

The option for those is not visible in the mobile version - switch to full version (bottom of page) change the options and switch back - should fix that part for you

OK tried this on my iPhone/iPad and on desktop and the screen flashes but is stuck on the mobile application (even on my desktop computers!)

Thanks,

Mike

RE: Errors - bobburk - 07-27-2016

Is the feature of receiving an email about a PM disabled?

RE: Errors - jppierson - 07-27-2016

I just logged on today, and no photos show, yesterday everything was fine and I made no changes to my profile in between time. I used Chrome and Edge with the same result. Checked my CP User options and verified show photos and video are checked. Tried right clicking to open in new tab, and get a blank page.

RE: Errors - Eric L. - 07-27-2016

Having the same issue using Chromebook with the same settings. And to reply with quotes using the button and don't have the quoted text.

RE: Errors - blackhat - 07-27-2016

Trying to reply to a PM and I keep getting an unregistered recipient flag. Pray tell how an unregistered user would send me a PM to reply to? And he is a long standing member.

RE: Errors - Woodshop - 07-28-2016

I posted a reply in a thread called (What are you working on) ,in the woodworking forum on 5-29-16. I did not find my reply with a picture of an ED Rose cedar chest in it. not to mention many other responses/posts.
  In my Control Panel I had my pages set to show 50 at a time. so I could see most threads completely,( just keep scrolling down)
Well 50 is where it stopped. NO more pages. NO #2 option to see next page. so increased it to 100, now I see the other 40 replies.
Something is not right

splain that to me lucy

UPDATE
COOL you fixed it
Thank YOU

RE: Errors - AHill - 07-28-2016

If I accidentally hit quote, then reply, I can't delete the quote.  I can delete the text in the border, but the border still remains.  If I hit quote and then reconsider without posting, and move to an different thread then hit reply, the quote from the previous thread appears. If I quote in the new thread and hit reply, both the quote from the current thread and the quote from the previous thread appear in my reply.  Quotes should only be valid in the current thread.  We should have the ability to delete a quote (or its border) if not used in the reply.