Woodnet Forums
Errors - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Forum: Active (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Software Update Complete (https://forums.woodnet.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Errors (/showthread.php?tid=7320448)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Errors - bobburk - 08-31-2016

Thanks,  will try tomorrow evening.

Bob

RE: Errors - MsNomer - 09-01-2016

I always use the "new posts" feature. It takes me to threads with new posts in them, but not to new posts. Sometimes, it takes me to the first response in a thread, but I can't see the original post even if the first post would be new to me.

Posting Pics to Classifieds. - bobburk - 09-01-2016

I am still unable to attach pics from my personal files when I try to insert into message there is no image. It will not open in another window either.  Do I have to use an online image host?  If not, what size do my pics have to be? Right now my camera is set to VGA 640x480 I believe.  Also the Contact Us feature doesn't work.  After you complete your message and then try to send you get the MyBB Sql error.

Bob

RE: Errors - CraigPig - 09-02-2016

I've come across a new problem. I cannot clear a "Quote" button from a thread that I inadvertently set. When I clear the button, as soon as I either refresh, or make a reply, the quote get reactivated. I even included the quote in one of the replys and it still won't clear, and tries to requote it with every new post.

There used to be a link to clear these when making a post, but that seems to have gone away.

(09-01-2016, 07:03 PM)bobburk Wrote: I am still unable to attach pics from my personal files when I try to insert into message there is no image.  It will not open in another window either.  Do I have to use an online image host?  If not, what size do my pics have to be? Right now my camera is set to VGA 640x480 I believe.  Also the Contact Us feature doesn't work.  After you complete your message and then try to send you get the MyBB Sql error.

Bob

I believe the reason for this is because the maximum file size has been set too low.You need to down-sample the image to a really low resolution. In my opinion, this threshold should be increased to a more realistic value.

RE: Errors - Snipe Hunter - 09-02-2016

Not sure if this has been brought up or not. I have responded twice to a thread in Home Improvement and it disappeared. I've even backed back out and re-submitted the same reply and it said that it was already submitted. But it's not there.

RE: Errors - bobburk - 09-02-2016

I don't think my camera has a much lower setting but will check.

RE: Errors - omark - 09-02-2016

I have noticed that my 'Private Messages' inbox contains both
sent and received messages, and then 'Sent' folder has only sent messages.
Confusion is increased by the fact
sent messages have sender/receiver in reverse even if copy of the message accessible from 'Sent' folder has it right.

For example in a message I wrote to somebody
it should be sender:omark, to:somebodyelse
but it is sender:somebodyelse, to:omark.
As previously mentioned the same message if accessed by 'Sent' folder has these fields in right order.

I also remember that previous version of the forums had these right and was less confusing (received and sent in separate folders).

Thanks,
Miroslaw

RE: Errors - bobburk - 09-03-2016

I was able to post pics to my ad by using photobucket.  Will try again sometime using pics from my personal file/s.

Bob

RE: Errors - Chris Watson - 09-03-2016

If you need to link to an outside photo hosting site, for now, photo bucket is one and another popular one I use is imgur.com

RE: Errors - nicobie - 09-03-2016

testing