Woodnet Forums
Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff (/showthread.php?tid=7326055)

Pages: 1 2

Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - DaveParkis - 12-09-2016

Well, its been a while since I've posted stuff for sale and I need to start clearing a LOT of stuff out of the shop. I usually ship via USPS priority mail, but if you prefer another carrier, I'm happy to oblige. Prices do not include shipping. Money order, check, cash and Paypal (Friends and Family) are all fine. Let's get started. First up is a really nice set of RJ auger bits in the much sought after 3-tier box. If someone wanted to refinish the box, these would be awesome. As it is, the bits are in excellent condition, the label is near mint, all hinges are in good shape and work fine. $100
[Image: IMG_5017.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5018.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5019.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5020.jpg]
Next up is a Foredom mini power carver in some sort of display box. It will be much easier to ship without the box, but if the buyer wants it I'll figure something out. $125
[Image: IMG_5026.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5028.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5027.jpg]
Here is a really nice Starrett No. 120M dial caliper. Metric. $50
[Image: IMG_5015.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5016.jpg]
Some Mitutoyo mics. One is inside and the other outside. Foam lining is rough, but the mics are excellent. $25 ea
[Image: IMG_5012.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5013.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5014.jpg]
Here is a nice set of die maker's squares. These are from Enco and run about $125. Price here is $50.
[Image: IMG_5021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5022.jpg]

Please don't hesitate to ask for more pics/info. First PM, blah blah blah and THANKS!! for looking

RE: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - BandSawyer - 12-09-2016

Pm sent on the RJ bits.

RE: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - DaveParkis - 12-09-2016

Auger bits are spoken for. Thanks!!!

RE: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - karoc - 12-09-2016

I like the outside mics,Paypal or money order from the Post Office?----Carroll
[Image: IMG_5013.jpg]

Any of them is fine, but there is only one inside mic. There is one inside and one outside.

The RJ auger bits are spoken for. Thanks!!

RE: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - karoc - 12-09-2016

[attachment=628]
This is what I would like to purchase,any ideal what shipping would be to Porter,Tx 77365

That is the outside mic. I can get it (or both mics) into a flat rate box for $7. If you want one or both, please use a PM. Thanks!!!

Mics are spoken for. I also want to clarify that the Foredom has a flex shaft and the pedal control for variable speed. Thanks!!

RE: Russell Jennings, Foredom and misc. stuff - RonB1957 - 12-09-2016

If the inside mic. is not spoken for, I'll take it. Thanks.