Woodnet Forums
Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity (/showthread.php?tid=7326386)

Pages: 1 2

Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - MSRiverdog - 12-22-2016

I love Makore, seriously dislike the sawdust though, wear a mask is the only way. Of course, Millie is the inspector.

[Image: wpa7c7084a_0f.jpg][Image: wpb7f7a43a_0f.jpg]

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - fredhargis - 12-22-2016

Oh, my! That is beautiful!

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - Bob MN - 12-22-2016

Great figure on the top. I agree about Makore. Tough on my sinuses.

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - paarker - 12-22-2016

That wood is stunning! Great craftsmanship too!

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - MikeBob - 12-22-2016

Very nice all around.

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - jteneyck - 12-22-2016

Wow, simply wow.  Amazing wood and very nice work.  I really like that detail on the ends of the top.  So you called it a vanity but clearly it's not going to have a sink sitting on top of it, or is it? 

John

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - Bill Holt - 12-22-2016

That is beautiful!  It is easy to understand your fascination of Makore.  Don't see much of it here in the land of scrubby Mesquite trees.

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - Gary G™ - 12-22-2016

Beautiful cabinet.

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - chips ahoy - 12-22-2016

(12-22-2016, 01:03 PM)MSRiverdog Wrote: I love Makore, seriously dislike the sawdust though, wear a mask is the only way. Of course, Millie is the inspector.

[Image: wpa7c7084a_0f.jpg][Image: wpb7f7a43a_0f.jpg]

Beautiful piece and I think the inspector approves. I love pics of your Shepherds,I think you have more than one,they are my favorite. I have a shepherd mix,collie I think,but my Trixie looks a lot like your dog.Not only do you have good tastes in dogs but are a beautiful craftsman as well.Sorry about getting off track.

Mel

RE: Latest work, Mahogany and Makore Vanity - gMike - 12-22-2016

That's a really nice piece.  Beautiful wood and nicely executed!  I see you've kept up that German Shepard Dog addiction.  I "inherited" a GSD Rotty mix from a friend who moved out of the country.  They really are nice dogs!

I still have a little of that Makore I got from you years ago.  I'm saving it for something special but, so far, special hasn't come around.