Woodnet Forums
We lost Windowguy - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: We lost Windowguy (/showthread.php?tid=7326407)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: We lost Windowguy - KlausK. - 12-24-2016

I'm really sorry to hear that. Steve was one of the nicest people I ever knew. He always found good words for each and everyone. He will be missed. Rest in peace, Steve.

Klaus

RE: We lost Windowguy - mvflaim - 12-24-2016

I'm sorry to hear the loss of another Woodnetter. With all these losses, there is definitely a woodworking party going on in Heaven. Condolences to his family.

RE: We lost Windowguy - Wilbur Pan - 12-24-2016

So sad to hear this. RIP.

RE: We lost Windowguy - Daryl Weir - 12-24-2016

Sorry to hear the news, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I never met Steve in person but could tell he was a good man with a gentle heart, the few times we communicated through private messages. I never heard Steve say a negative word to anyone and was always there to support and comment with enthusiasm. He will sorely be missed in the Woodnet community.

RE: We lost Windowguy - BaileyNo5 - 12-24-2016

Steve was someone you could count on and I will miss his presence on the forum.  Condolences to his family, they will be in our thoughts.

RE: We lost Windowguy - Admiral - 12-24-2016

A wonderful man, RIP my friend, and sincere condolences to Steve's family.

RE: We lost Windowguy - Blacky's Boy - 12-24-2016

I am so sorry to hear of Steve's passing!!! I will miss him.

I was just thinking of him a couple of days ago while reading the Secret Santa thread. He always got such a kick out of the stuff people got.

RE: We lost Windowguy - tablesawtom - 12-25-2016

I will miss Steve also.

Tom

RE: We lost Windowguy - Slav Jelesijevich - 12-26-2016

Class act, will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Slav

RE: We lost Windowguy - goredsus - 12-26-2016

As someone who does lurking than posting, there are certain members that I always read.  Steve was one that I always read what he posted. My condolences to his family.