Woodnet Forums
Activating Account? - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Activating Account? (/showthread.php?tid=7326570)

Activating Account? - DaveBozeman - 12-30-2016

I can't seem to be able to activate my account.

I don't get the emails to complete registration (I did check spam folder).

(I did see a link before to resend the email, and I can't find that again either)

I'm using a Yahoo.com address

any ideas?

Thanks, Dave

RE: Activating Account? - Stwood_ - 12-30-2016

When the software changed, you were to log in with the your email address that was on file here . Then use the same password.  That will get you into your old account, er should.

RE: Activating Account? - DaveBozeman - 12-30-2016

This is a new account, I wasn't on the old software if that helps

Thanks, Dave

RE: Activating Account? - Stwood_ - 12-31-2016

Oh ok. Well an admin or mod will have to help you then when they wake up

RE: Activating Account? - thewalnutguy - 12-31-2016

That's the same problem I've had, both with creating an account and when trying to change/set password. With the change/set password process, there are two emails required. Found that the emails would be received 8 to 12 hours after the message was displayed saying to check for the emails and follow the links contained in them. At first I figured that for some reason the process had failed, and retried the process. And that further messed things up. They really need to address this issue.

RE: Activating Account? - Bibliophile 13 - 01-05-2017

If your account isn't activated, then you shouldn't be able to post anything here. I'm looking at your account, and it seems that it is activated, though the display category that says "account not activated" is puzzling me. We'll get it fixed.

RE: Activating Account? - JarvisD - 01-05-2017

I had/have the same issue. I never got the activation emails. On a whim I switched from my regular browser (Firefox) to Internet Explorer to click the send activation code link. The activation email came through immediately that time and I was able to get activated. However, my account still shows as "account not activated" even though it is and I am able to post. Definitely something odd going on.

RE: Activating Account? - DaveBozeman - 01-06-2017

Thanks.. looks like it's good now.

RE: Activating Account? - UpstateNYdude - 03-28-2017

Can you fix mine also because apparently I'm suffering from the same thing.

Thank you!