Woodnet Forums
I would like to thank Martin S. - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: I would like to thank Martin S. (/showthread.php?tid=7328669)

I would like to thank Martin S. - Arlin Eastman - 03-12-2017

He sent us several DVDs with Chris Schwarz and wood turning DVD and some very nice books.

Thanks buddy we will love them and use them up.  Also they have helped me during my dury days being sick.

Also with Homer giving us some tools and templates and others helping makes me so grateful.

RE: I would like to thank Martin S. - Timberwolf - 03-13-2017

(03-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: He sent us several DVDs with Chris Schwarz and wood turning DVD and some very nice books.

Thanks buddy we will love them and use them up.  Also they have helped me during my dury days being sick.

Also with Homer giving us some tools and templates and others helping makes me so grateful.
That's great Arlin.. Martin is a "stand-up" guy in all respects!!!!!! I am glad he is one of us...
Yes

RE: I would like to thank Martin S. - Martin S. - 03-13-2017

Aw, shucks...

Where's the embarrassed emoticon?
Laugh

Seriously, Arlin, I'm glad you liked the box of goodies.

Thanks to you, too, Jack, I am honored to be your friend, and Arlin's as well.

RE: I would like to thank Martin S. - Arlin Eastman - 03-13-2017

Jack

Most will never know how much DVDs, Books and magazines mean to us and when the magazines are done they go to the VA hospital for anyone to read. I have a small library of books and DVDs to check out for a month and then have to bring them back and I have also let a lot of guys here borrow them to,